Introduction to the vacant position:
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join IBEC in the frame of the project “Plataforma ISCIII Biobancos y Biomodelos” (PTC20/00013) within the call Plataformas ISCIII de apoyo a la I+D+I en Biomedicina y Ciencias de la Salud. The project is supported by the INSTITUTO DE SALUD CARLOS III.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Junior project manager to oversee and manage the activities and services within the National Platform of Biobanks and Biomodels.
The extent of duties include:
- Communication: produce and update the content of the activity of the Platform into the web and social media channels.
- Support writing and editing texts for news, press releases, newsletters and reports.
- Data management: support in the daily management of services and tracking of the activities of the platform.
Requirements for candidates:
- Degree in Science (Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or other related disciplines) or in Journalism with familiarity with Biology and Medicine.
- Previous experience in scientific writing (web content, news and press releases) will be an asset.
- Full command in English.
- Competencies: communication, team working, proactivity and reactivity, and attention to detail.
- Master’s in science communication or one year equivalent demonstrable experience will be a plus.
+ Information and how to apply: https://ibecbarcelona.eu/junior-project-manager-at-the-plataforma-isciii-biobancos-y-biomodelos-3/